At MD Code Lookup, we are committed to making sure that the privacy of the users of this website is completely protected. Even if we ask you to provide any of your personal details when you use our website, it will also be as per the terms in this privacy statement.
We might keep updating this page then and there. So, we recommend you to regularly check this page to make sure that you go in line with the changes that we post then and there.
Our objective concerning your privacy:
At MD Code Lookup, our objective is to stay transparent in everything we do. This holds concerning your personal information to a great extent. You can stay confident that we will follow the points listed below:
- We will keep only the least information about you
- We use the data that you provide voluntarily only for offering our services to you and to manage our relationship.
- We use the data only to improve the service we offer you through this website and to meet our legal obligations.
- We assure you that your personal data will be removed when it is no longer required by us for the above-mentioned reasons.
- In general, we do not give away your details to third parties. However, there can be some exceptions, where it becomes essential to use the features of our website.
- When you use our website, you have a fair privacy right. We assure you that your security is our important concern.
- We are happy to answer any questions concerning this to our mail email@example.com. We are here to support you and clarify any information about the privacy of your personal details.
At MD Code Lookup, we use the information that we collect from you for taking forward our real interests in operating our services, businesses, and websites. To be more specific, we use your information:
- For protecting, maintaining, updating, and providing our online lookup service.
- As per the legal process or regulations and law.
- For communicating with you for replying to your questions, comments, and requests
- For developing and providing better service and additional features.
We aim at making our service as useful as possible to users. For instance, we might improve the functionality of this website by using the information to aid in identifying and raking the relevance of website data to a user. Also, we use it to make service suggestions based on predictive models and historical use.